An excellent companion to the Brainstorm DCD-8 using the same exceptional jitter reduction technology, the DCD-12 allows you to distribute Word Clock through its 12 BNC outputs.
It can provide word clock at frequencies up to 192KHz locked to its high precision internal crystal or locked to an external reference such as WC, Video Sync (all standard HD and SD rates), AES31, S/PDIF, 10 MHz from GPS or Rubidium clock. The rate of the reference (input) is automatically measured and "learned" while the output rate can be set to be identical or independently.
Ethernet is included to remotely monitor and set parameters and update firmware.
Easy to configure yet versatile and powerful, the DCD-12 is a complete word clock distribution solution that can genlock to a number of different references.
• 1 WC input / 12 WC outputs
• Distributed clock is internally regenerated
• Extremely Low-Jitter Clock with all standard rates, up to 192K
• External references: WC, Video Sync (all standard HD and SD rates), AES31, S/PDIF, 10 MHz from GPS or rubidium clock.
• Outputs 9-12 feature a frequency multiplier/divider: x2, x4, /2, /4.
• Supports simultaneously .1% and 4% pull up/down rates
• VSO is available
• Output termination status display
• When locked to an external signal, in the event of a source failure, the DCD-12 switches automatically to its internal crystal to continue generating at the last known frequency until the reference reappears.
• The DCD-12 has 2 power supply inputs for double redundancy. If one power supply fails, the olther one takes over without any interruption.